Unreel fishing charters in nootka sound bc, our pursuit 2470 fishing boat is fully rigged for salmon and halibut fishing. When looking for a top producing fishing charters in nootka sound, look no further than Unreel fishing charters. We have years of salmon and halibut fishing experience running fishing charters in Tahsis bc. Salmon and halibut fishing charters in Gold River, fishing charters in esperanza, fishing charters in nootka sound, you will experience the best of offshore westcoast fishing. Unreel fishing charters knows where the fish are and how to get them in the boat!
Pursuit 2470 >>
We organize charters & private fishing trips.
Run by Captain Blake, you’ll be catching fish in no time!
The Pursuit 2470 Walkaround is the vessel of choice for safety and comfort when fishing the demanding waters of the West Coast. With an over all length of almost 27ft, there is plenty of room to move around on the boat. Pursuit's are among the highest quality built boats. You will find these boats all up and down the coast at high end lodges and resorts because of their amazing offshore capabilities. If our Pursuit is booked we have other vessels that we contract out for charters.
Some of the features of the boat include:
- A quiet, smooth and very powerful Brand New 2016 Suzuki 300hp four stroke and a Suzuki 20hp four stroke trolling motor
- State of the art Lowrance electronics and navigation equipment
-Stereo with Ipod hookup
- A brand new flushing head (Toilet)
- Large V berth for naps on those long days or early mornings
- The latest high end fishing gear including Shimano and Rapala rods and Trophy and Penn reels to help land the big ones
- Hard top with full canvas enclosure to keep the elements out
- Scotty High Performance Electric Downriggers to get to the fish fast
We are fully insured and our vessel is Transport Canada Approved and certified for commercial use. We are certified to carry a total of 5 passengers along with your guide. We carry life jackets and all the saftey gear on board to meet or exceed industry standards. With us, safety is our number one priority.
Your guide is a highly skilled Certified Small Commercial vessel operator. Credentials include SVOP, Marine Emergency Duties A3, Restricted Operators Card- Maritime (ROC-m), PCOC, First Aid with CPR.